For those among us with a snarky sense of humor, those inspirational typographic prints found all over Etsy featuring heartwarming sayings and advice, just get on our nerves. You know the ones I’m talking about.
“Enjoy the Ride!”
If that’s your cup of tea, then fine “More Power to You!” But if your sense of humor veers towards the wicked end of the spectrum, those cute and clever sayings can pretty much be nauseating. It’s nothing personal, it’s just the way some people are wired. Some of us do not like pink, puppies and tea, but prefer black, cats and bourbon!
For the snarky among us, here are 10 snarky typographic art prints to put a smile on your face!
1. If You Were Waiting for a Sign, This Is It – stop waiting for a sign and get some stuff done!
2. It Could Probably Get Worse – from a pessimists point of view, it can always get worse.
3. I Don’t Hate People, I Just Sometimes Feel Better When They Aren’t Around – who amongst us has not at some point uttered these very same words?
4. Always Be Yourself. Unless You Suck, Then Try to Be Better – from the misanthrope’s perspective, all people suck so must all strive to be better.
5. If You Don’t Like My Snark, Stop Acting Stupid – sigh. Can I get this tattooed on my forehead.
6. Keep Calm and Shut Your Piehole – the solution to every situation: everyone just keep quiet.
7. Calm the F**k Down – for when subtlety just won’t work.
8. Silence Is Better Than Bullshit – and just getting straight to the point. Some people really just like to hear themselves talk, right?
9. You Bring Out the Sarcasm in Me – sometimes people need to know that it is personal…
10. Leave Me Alone, I’m Only Talking to My Cat Today – and how is that different from every other day?
11. A Pithy Phrase Carefully Printed on Archival Paper – yup, printed on archival makes it look more important, doesn’t it?
Related on Organic Authority
Image (top): isleofprinting