Serve up this tasty frozen strawberry margarita alongside your favorite Mexican dish for a fun yet guiltless treat! These aren’t your average margaritas; we’ve skipped the artificial syrups and flavorings and blended together fresh, organic ingredients to create the ultimate healthy margarita.
Sweet strawberries and tangy lime blend together perfectly to create the refreshing sip you expect from a margarita. Gold tequila adds the kick to make this drink party-perfect. A splash of pomegranate juice adds an unexpected yet tasty tart touch to this delicious drink.
Try boosting your strawberry margarita by using organic tequila from 4Copas or 123 Tequila. Both brands are certified organic and just as satisfying as your average tequila. Back in 2011, Organic Authority conducted a blind taste test of organic tequila and conventional tequila. The results proved that organic tequila is worth a try with all 4 judges agreeing the organic tequila was smoother and sweeter than the conventional.
Invite over some friends and impress them with this delicious strawberry margarita!
- 10 oz frozen organic strawberries
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup pure maple or agave syrup
- 5-6 shots gold tequila
- Splash of pomegranate juice
- Sea salt or cane sugar to garnish
- Add frozen strawberries and water to a blender. Blend until completely pureed, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Next, add lime juice, syrup, and tequila and blend until well combined.
- Spread about ¼ cup sea salt or sugar on a plate. Dampen the rim of a glass and dip into the salt or sugar. Pour margaritas in your garnished glasses and enjoy!
- Store any leftover margarita in a pitcher in the fridge and stir well before serving.
Images via Karissa Bowers