Co-Founder, Editorin-Chief – Organic Authority.com
Laura Klein upgrades the fading “grungy” image of what it means to go green. A trained chef with roots in the organic food movement, Laura is a living embodiment of the green lifestyle. She brings intelligence, intoxicating energy and girl-next-door approachability to the subject of living green.
Never preachy, always positive, Laura encourages small lifestyle changes that save both time and money, off of which adds up to greater personal – and global – good!
Visit Laura Klein’s Growing World of Green!
Laura brings the good green world to the public in many exciting ways.
- OrganicAuthority.com: Thousands of people visit Laura’s site to get easy and affordable ways to live a green, organic lifestyle. OrganicAuthority.com covers the green gamut across every lifestyle category.
- Featured Green and Organic Food Expert: As a sought after TV personality and media resource on living green and organic food, Laura has been featured in the following:
- Featured Expert Interviews
- The Food Network
First Look LA (5 Minutes with Laura Klein),
Fine Living’s: Shopping With Chefs,
The OC Body Show,
Females Uncut and Body Consciousness radio shows.
- Better Living with Laura Klein: Host – airing on JLTV (Jewish Life)
- The Truth About…Organics: Featured Expert – Premiered at Green Lifestyle Film Festival and received a Green Apple Award for documentary work. You can view it on Earth Day TV: (http://www.earthdaytv.net/).
- How to Shop for Organic Foods on a Budget: Host of online segment, Laura offers how to tips on shopping green…without spending too much green.
- Online and Offline Publications including Malibu Times Magazine, Dog Fancy’s Natural Dog, SheKnows.com, Care2.com, Woman’s World and Arizona Nutrition amongst others.
- The Food Network
Skills and training:
- On-going Training – One On One Coaching – Maureen Browne
- Hollywood Hosting – Annie Roberts & Maureen Browne
- On-going Training – Hosting Workshop – Marki Costello
- Hosting Bootcamp – Seminar – Marki Costello
- Professional Culinary Program: New School of Cooking, Culver City, CA