He likes cars. And in our new eco-conscious society, driving hotrods and gas-guzzlers isn’t going to win many hearts and minds.
That’s why Leno’s different. Somewhere in Southern California is Jay’s Big Dog Garage and it’s outfitted with a lot of eco-innovations:
- 54-kilowatt solar panel system
- 10-kilowatt vertical axis wind turbine
- Parts-washer that uses microbes to consume grease and oil
- Industrial canister exchange system, replaces aerosol cans for break cleansers
- Natural all-purpose cleaners
- 90% efficient hot water heater.