You needn’t read tea leaves to see that tea connoisseurs are emerging everywhere. Tea’s rising popularity has inspired specialty tea shops across the country, and tea-making accessories have become a chic new gift category.
“Tea connoisseurs pay attention to the aroma, texture and unique flavors of fine teas,” says Patricia Zenobi, marketing director for Lipton. “Today, choosing and savoring tea is a personal statement.”
Here’s a recipe that will warm you up this fall.
Caramel Truffle Latte
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 caramel-flavored tea bags
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a 1-quart saucepan, bring water, milk and cinnamon sticks just to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add tea bags.
- Brew 3 minutes; remove tea bags and cinnamon sticks.
- Stir in sugar and serve immediately.
Today’s Book Pick
Note: Because you are committed to organic living, OrganicAuthority.com recommends using certified organic foods, when available, in all recipes to maximize flavor and nutrition, while minimizing your risk of exposure to pesticides, chemicals and preservatives.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Lipton