This Roasted Vegetable Medley blends colorful caramelized vegetables, making it a perfect Thanksgiving side dish.
The medley delivers deep flavor, infused with garlic and herb aromas, all achieved through no-fuss roasting in a smart white baking dish that’s the perfect foil to the colors offered by nature’s bounty.
Porcelain bakeware moves from kitchen to oven to table for timesaving one-dish meals that are just right for the holidays.
Roasted Vegetable Medley
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1½-inch slices
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1½-inch slices
- 1 medium-size sweet potato, cut into wedges
- 2 carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 6 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped, or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 zucchini, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 6 white mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, place green and red pepper, sweet potato, carrots, cauliflower, onion and garlic with 2 tablespoons oil, rosemary, vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Toss thoroughly to coat.
- Spread loosely in oiled baking dish. Roast until vegetables are almost tender, about 20 minutes, stirring once.
- Toss zucchini and mushrooms with remaining oil and salt; add to baking dish, stirring to distribute evenly.
- Roast 10 to 15 minutes more, until all vegetables are tender and fragrant.
- Remove from oven; toss fresh basil with vegetables and serve in baking dish.
Note: Because you’re dedicated to organic living, OrganicAuthority.com recommends using certified organic ingredients, when available, in all recipes to maximize flavor, while minimizing your risk of exposure to pesticides, chemicals and preservatives.
Recipe courtesy of Corelle Dinnerware and CorningWare Bakeware/Lou Manna photos