Our traditional end-of-the-week recipe will be a hit at any Easter table.
Because you’re dedicated to organic living, OrganicAuthority.com recommends using certified organic ingredients, when available, in all recipes to maximize flavor, while minimizing your risk of exposure to pesticides, chemicals and preservatives.
Makes 8 servings
- 3 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 small yellow squash, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 2 small zucchini, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Mix stuffing and butter in a medium bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup stuffing mixture for topping. Spoon remaining stuffing mixture into an 11”x8”x2” shallow baking dish.
- Stir soup, sour cream, yellow squash, zucchini, carrot and cheese in a large bowl. Spread vegetable mixture over stuffing mixture. Sprinkle with reserved stuffing.
- Bake at 350°F 40 minutes or until hot and topping is golden.
Book Pick of the Day: The Classic Zucchini Cookbook: 225 Recipes for All Kinds of Squash
Recipe courtesy of Campbell’s Cooking Soups