Let’s start planning Wednesday’s organic Valentine’s Day feast—and what better way to kick things off than a deliciously healthful dessert?
With strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, this fruit-filled, easy-to-prepare dish is a romantic feast for the eyes and palate.
Triple-Berry Granola Crisp
Makes 9 servings
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Cascadian Farm frozen organic blueberries
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Cascadian Farm frozen organic strawberries
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Cascadian Farm frozen organic raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups Cascadian Farm organic oats & honey granola
- Vanilla reduced-fat ice cream or vanilla yogurt, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. In ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, stir together frozen berries, sugar and flour until fruit is coated.
- Bake 20 minutes. Stir; sprinkle with granola.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until light golden brown and bubbly. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm with ice cream.
Recipe and photo © 2007 Cascadian Farms/Small Planet Foods
Book Pick of the Day: Berries