Burlington, VT-based VerMints has introduced a new line of vegan-friendly mints made exclusively from all-natural and organic ingredients.
Six full-bodied flavors are available in pocket-size tins:
Each product is gluten- and nut-free, kosher and free of animal products. No high-fructose corn syrup or artificial sweeteners are used.
Chai, my favorite flavor, is made with organic crystallized cane juice, organic tapioca syrup, organic Vermont maple syrup, chai tea and Vermont Pure Spring water.
Mints are available at well-stocked natural and organic food stores like Whole Foods Market. You may also order the mints online.
5 More Organic Food Finds
- VitaSoy Peppermint Chocolate Organic Soy Beverage (seasonal)
- The Great Organic Uncured Hot Dog
- Dagoba’s Sweet and Savory Organic Chocolates
- Clover Organic Eggnog (seasonal)
- Moosewood Soups and Entrees