In signing the pledge, chefs agree to stop using fish and seafood on the aquarium’s Seafood Watch “Avoid” list.
Let’s support restaurants whose chefs have signed on, including:
- Rick Bayless (Frontera Grill and Topolobampo, Chicago)
- Susan Spicer (Bayona, New Orleans)
- Rick Moonen (rm seafood, Las Vegas)
- Michelle Bernstein (Michy’s, Miami)
- Suzanne Goin (Lucques, Los Angeles)
- Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger (Border Grill and Ciudad, Los Angeles)
- Michel Nischan (The Dressing Room, Westport, CT)
For a full list of chefs and foodies who have signed the pledge, click here.
Chefs who are interested in signing on can call (877) 229-9990 (toll-free) or e-mail the aquarium.
- Good News About Our Sustainable Seafood Supply
- Which Fish Is Fit to Eat?
- Border Grill and Ciudad: Serving It Up Bold, Spicy and Organic