March is National Peanut Month, so let’s kick things off with this recipe for Peanut Butter Salad Dressing.
All of the ingredients should be readily available at your local natural and organic food store.
Peanut Butter Salad Dressing
Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 cup Smucker’s Organic Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons freshly brewed tea, room temperature
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice or cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
Mix dressing ingredients in medium bowl. Stir until mixture is blended and smooth. (Dressing will keep two days.)
Recipe and photo courtesy of Smucker’s Natural Peanut ButterRead More:Peanut Butter Salad Dressing