If you’re scrambling – as many of us are – to come up with some thoughtful, organic present substance come tomorrow, there’s still time to whip up one, two or all of our Do-It-Yourself Holiday Gift Ideas. That said, these need not be relegated to Christmas. Whip them up as the perfect gifts all year long… especially for yourself.
- Ayurveda Bath Salts: Giving your loved ones the gift of these seriously simple handmade bath salts could very well get them through the winter without turning glum.
- Handmade Soaps, Eco & Easy: While not quite as easy or cheap as making your own bath salts, as long as you are careful and follow the instructions, you’ll end up with some beautiful bars to present others with and some soap making skills to last a lifetime.
- Pedicure Gift Set: With heaters and high heels, we can be left dry, cracked and foot health left wanting. Putting together a basket of foot nurturing products is the perfect useful gift, with added special points if you make it yourself, all natural and organic.
- Sweet Scrub for a Sexy Body: This brown sugar body scrub and polish creates a sumptuous take-the-spa-home experience… and can make the perfect gift for couples with instructions on how to lovingly give your partner a sexy scrub down… not that they’ll need them.
- Pet Essential Oil Mist: Fido is not to be forgotten. Keep your loved ones’ four-legged friends in essential oil to keep them calm, cool and collected through the hectic holiday season. And you can couple it up with these yummy DIY Organic Squash Dog Cookies.
Good luck, and enjoy! And a happy holidays from the OA team.