Written by Rose Cole
1 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1/4 cup organic raw almond butter
1/4 cup almond meal
4 tbsp agave nectar
1/4 cup organic unsweetened coconut
1/4 cup hemp seed protein
½ tsp liquid Stevia or 3 tsp powdered Stevia (6 packets)
1 tbsp organic vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup raw chocolate cacao powder (may substitute Chatfield's roasted carob powder)
1/3 cup goji berries *optional
- Spray an ice cube tray with nonstick spray and set aside or use mini cup cake tins and papers.
- Melt coconut oil under hot water or spoon into saucepan and melt over low flame. When coconut
oil turns to a liquid, pour oil into medium bowl.
- Slowly whisk in almond butter, cinnamon, Stevia, and agave nectar one at a time.
- Next, whisk in vanilla.
- Then slowly stir in cacao (or carob), almond meal, coconut, and hemp seed protein one at a time,
sprinkling evenly as you go.
- Batter should run off of spoon. Spoon into ice cube tray, or cup cake papers and chill in freezer for
- Sprinkle goji berries of the top. *optional
This recipe from Holistic Nutrition Coach, Rose Cole, from her "Stay Slim Holiday Recipes" Cookbook. If you're you're looking to stay slim, or even lose a few pounds this holiday season, WITHOUT missing out on your favorite dishes, check out her cookbook at www.RoseCole.com/HolidayCookbook!
Check out these related Videos, Recipies and Articles
Check out all of our Eco Fun Recipe Videos!