The contest ended September 7, 2010.
It’s late summer and the grilling season is in full swing. The ideal late summer night: pour a glass of your favorite wine (or cocktail), have a few friends over, fire up the bbq, and eat some ridiculously, delicious organic foods. It doesn’t matter whether it’s steak, hamburgers, carne asada, or shish kabobs, we love it all! But, of course we want the delicious healthy meats that aren’t full of antibiotics, hormones, pesticides and who knows what else! Give us grass-fed, certified organic meat or nothing else.
There’s a special ranch deep in the heart of the Wyoming Rocky Mountains that serves up, just what we’ve ordered. Delicious cuts of grass-fed organic meats. All of the cattle on this peaceful mountain ranch is grass-fed and raised humanely. No pesticides, no antibiotics, and no fertilizers—just all-natural, grass-fed, certified organic beef. It’s healthier for the environment, cows, and definitely healthier for you and your family.
This grass-fed beef is delicious. And with 20 pounds of it, you could try out those new recipes you’ve been dying to try. Let’s see, do you start with Grass-Fed Beef Sandwiches with Caramelized Onions, Horseradish Cream & Arugula? How about Spicy Grass-Fed Bolognese, or this Catalan Beef Stew? There are (almost) too many recipes to keep track of!
Rocky Mountain Grass-Fed Organic Meats are the real organic deal, and here’s why:
- All of their meats are 100% grass-fed and grass-finished (Which is tough to find ladies and gents! This stuff is the cream de la cream! You can find certified organic, but it may be finished on grains which is not a cow’s natural diet, and can make them sick.)
- Their livestock is raised the old-fashioned way; no steroids or growth hormones, no antibiotics and no grain.
- Additives include: clean water, lush grasses and fresh air, that’s it.
- Their lean delicious beef is naturally higher in Omega-3 fatty acids and raised the way nature intended.
- Certified organic and raised and processed according to stringent USDA regulations.
- Your organic grass-fed beef or lamb can be ordered cut according to your specifications. Order a quarter, half or full side of meat and save money while filling your freezer.
- And did we mention it is truly delicious?! Yes they did send us samples.
OrganicAuthority is excited to announce a free giveaway from Rock Mountain Organic Meats. If you sign up for our free weekly email newsletters, you’ll get a chance to win 20 pounds of grass-fed, organic beef from our friends at Rocky Mountain Organic Meats.
Here are the details on what you could win: The Good Cooking package valued at $138. It includes Sirloin Steaks, Eye of Round Steaks, Cube Steaks, Ground Beef, Ground Beef Patties, Stew Meat, Kabob Meat, Fajita Meat, Chuck Roast, Beef Brisket Roast, and London Broil. All in all, that’s 20 pounds of quality, grass-fed organic beef.
To check out the complete giveaway rules, go here. To enter our contest, all you need to do is sign up for OrganicAuthority’s and Rocky Mountain Organic Meats newsletter here.