Welcome to this week’s installment of From Our Friends, a weekly roundup where we highlight some of our favorite posts, published by our friends and partners around the web.
This week’s edition includes Bill Clinton’s reasons for going vegan (get ready to cry), learn how to read labels on beauty products, prepping for your first Barre class, how whey protein helps rejuvenate after exercise, switching to solar wind on a budget, how to get post-dinner smells out of the house, blaze up with Silicon Valley, and how exercising keeps the skin looking young. Enjoy!
1. Get ready to say ‘awww’ when you read about Bill Clinton’s reasons for going vegan at Blisstree.
2. Everyone wants a home-cooked meal, but no one wants to smell it the morning after. HooplaHa gives us five ways to say bye-bye to cooking odors.
3. Learn the ropes of reading beauty labels at WellandGoodNYC.com. You’ll be surprised what’s in your favorite products.
4. Exhausted after exercise? Whey is a great source of energy to incorporate into your fitness routine. Learn how The Organic Whey builds back better and improves workout recovery now! (Don’t forget, The Organic Whey now available via Amazon.ca too!)
5. Apps are about to get trippy. Silicon Valley is cashing in on cannabis. Read more at EcoSalon.
6. Another reason to head to the gym! Experience Life shares how exercise keeps the skin young. It’s definitely cheaper than Botox.
7. Switching to solar or wind projects can be expensive. Crafting a Green World gives us a $30 wind turbine alternative.
8. Want Natalie Portman’s ‘Black Swan’ body? Check out Fit Bottomed Girls six tips for your first Barre workout.
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent
Related on Organic Authority
Photo courtesy of WellandgoodNYC