Written by Spencer Kent
Big changes are happening because consumers like you are demanding to know the truth about your food. And our friends around the web are making it a lot easier for you to implement small changes that make a big difference, check it out.
1. Good news in the organic world! Organic News Room is reporting that the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit today ruled in favor of the Organic Trade Association in a landmark case that would have prevented consumers in Ohio from knowing whether products on grocery store shelves were produced without synthetic growth hormones.
2. Planet Green wants to make sure that you aren't getting ripped off at farmer's markets by scammers.
3. Want to get rid of your kids' dirty diapers AND help the environment? Check out what GreenBiz is saying.
4. Ecorazzi has all the dirt on Bones star Emily Deschanel's all-vegan wedding!
5. If you are in the market to make a big change, like a job change why not go for a green job! Our friends at Earth911.com tell you the Best Ways to Find a Green Career.