Happy Earth Day! As you can imagine, this time of year is very important to us over here at Organic Authority. It provides an opportunity to influence and inform those that don’t spend much time thinking about environmental issues with simple solutions to live a greener life. Fortunately, we are partying with you greenies for two weeks to celebrate and learn together. Additionally, check out these great articles from our friends around the web that can supplement your Earth Day needs. Have a great weekend!
1. Both Paleo and vegan diets have become popular in the last few years. But what are their pros and cons, and how might they affect your health? Experience Life assembled a roundtable of experts to make sense of the debate.
2. If you’ve been thinking or even wondering about doing away with your conventional feminine care (ok… period) products, you may want to take a closer look at why this is a very good idea. For starters, not all feminine care products are created equal. Find out more at MightyNest.
3. Are you a fitness fanatic? Then you’ll LOVE Blisstree‘s Earth Day roundup of their top 10 eco-friendly fitness items.
4. Solving the food crisis: EcoSalon has a wonderful interview with Apple Pushers filmmaker Mary Mazzio. Apple Pushers is a film about entrepreneurial solutions to social issues.
5. Spring can fill us full of ambition—so many fertile ideas and projects to pursue during the longer, warmer days—it’s a wonder we get any of them done. But don’t let gardening slip off your list. Check out The Organic Whey‘s 4 reasons to start your vegetable garden NOW!
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent