|From Our Friends (April 8, 2011)|
|Written by Spencer Kent|
1. You may have heard the news this week about the GoDaddy CEO's elephant hunting antics. Well, the Huffington Post is reporting that domain rivals Namecheap are making strides in balancing out the world by donating more than $20,000 to elephant conservation groups. Amazing.
2. According to Environmental News Network, London is turning their black cabs green!
3. As much as we try to stay healthy and organic at home, there are plenty of chances that we end up in social situations out at restaurants, reaching for the menu's seemingly smaller, healthier options. Thankfully, The Daily Beast lets us know some of the dangerous appetizers that lurk out there!
4. WholeLiving has some great tips on how to set up some eco-friendly mood-lighting in your home!
5. Low Tech to High Concept: WebEcoist has 3 great ideas for water in Africa!