|From Our Friends Around The Net|
|Written by Spencer Kent|
1. It may sound like a simple question, but Maria's Farm Country Kitchen wants to help you figure out what's for dinner! Check out her delicious and easy suggestions.
2. MotherJones covers the climate change preperation smackdown between NYC and Chicago.
3. The mystery of the dead birds and fish in Arkansas goes on, but Huffington Post has some leads.
4. The first Green Film Festival is debuting in San Fransisco in March, and Alternative Consumer has all the juicy details.
5. DIY Life takes on the ESL Lightbulbs to see if they are really worth all the fuss.
Photo Credit: Enviro Citizen