The Summer months move too fast, most likely due to all the fun-in-the-sun we’re having. Now that Fall is within our sights, it’s time to get back to eating right and focus on the betterment of our lives and the planet! This week’s roundup includes great articles about how fiber can help you tone up, how to combat those pesky allergies and making sure your little one isn’t running around with a 20-pound backpack next month. Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
1. Experience Life has a better way for you to treat your allergies. Know your alternatives!
2. Did you know fiber can help you flatten those abs? Check out this wonderful article from Blisstree.
3. Is your child’s backpack too heavy? Read these useful tips from EcoMom to ensure your little one isn’t lugging around too much weight.
4. It may be time for a new, better carpet to avoid harmful toxins and bacteria. Check out Throwing The Carpet Out With The Bathwater from MightyNest.
5. The folks at Abe’s Market want you to combat deforestation, buy eco-friendly goods and save the world!