Fall is here, but you probably already know that from all the sneezing and lunch packing you’re doing. Truth be told, September can get the best of us, but it doesn’t have to! This week’s From Our Friends is your quick Fall survival guide that will leave you entertained, enlightened and a pro! Have a great weekend!
1. Are you measuring your worth by what you get done? Experience Life is saying that it’s time to give your productivity-seeking a rest, and go in search of some fun instead.
2. Whether we like it or not, allergy season is coming (I’m sneezing as I type this!) and you’re going to want to do everything you can to stifle it. Fortunately, Rodale has some answers. Five of them.
3. Do you send your kid off to school with a cold lunch? You may want to read up on avoiding foodbourne illness at MightyNest to keep your child, and their lunch, safe!
4. It’s natural to feel stress in September. Everyone is going back to school, the weather is changing so you need new clothes, the holidays are uncomfortably close, etc. You can breathe easy, though: Abe’s Market has you covered on how to lower your stress, naturally.
5. Sometimes, even big corporations don’t understand how a certain audience thinks. Case in point, Abercrombie & Fitch’s “Perfect Yoga Butt” campaign. Read all about it at Blisstree.