Happy Friday! If you are new to Organic Authority, let us quickly explain what From Our Friends is. Every week, we post some of our favorite articles from our friends and partners around the web. It allows us to share with you, the reader, what inspires US! This week’s installment includes articles about eco-friendly jeans, energy, yoga, paleo recipes, and whether you should by local or organic. Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
1. Do you LOVE jeans? For some, there is simply nothing better than finding a pair of jeans that fit like a dream. If you are one of them, you aren’t going to want to miss EcoSalon’s article on 10 Eco-Friendly Denim Lines they love!
2. In a great post on Experience Life, a natural pharmacist explains how our energy and vitality are drained by fear, and how we can reconnect with our life force.
3. We are big fans of yoga. It is a great way to feel healthy, energized, and happy. MightyNest has shared their 5 essentials for a toxic-free yoga practice, and we think it will make you like it EVEN more!
4. Are you on the paleo diet? If you are new to it, you may find it difficult to get creative in the kitchen. Fear not! Blisstree posted 10 great paleo-friendly recipes (with pictures) that should get you started in a flash!
5. Maria’s Farm Country Kitchen looked into the big question: Should you buy local or organic? Click through to read what they came up with!
image: Wedding By Color
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent