|From Our Friends: January 20, 2012|
|Written by Spencer Kent|
We have a great installment of From Our Friends this week, dear readers! Great articles with info on yoga, simple seasonal meals, what to know when ordering raw food online, BPA-free water bottles, and how to soothe that sore throat. We hope you enjoy reading these as much as we did, and have a great weekend!
1. Linking breath with movement can have transformative results. Seane Corn shows you how to experience them for yourself in this article from Experience Life.
2. Warm up to winter with these 7 simple, seasonal, (nearly) one-pot meals from EcoSalon!
3. If you are curious about ordering raw food online, check out what Blisstree has to say about what to know and what to avoid.
4. Are you looking to make a small change with a substantial impact? Here it is: Choosing the right BPA-free reusable water bottles for you and your family members. Check it all out in this post from MightyNest!
5. Winter's dry air and cold-weather illnesses can leave your throat raw. But relief is no farther than your kitchen cabinets, according to Rodale.
image: Elephant Journal
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent