|From Our Friends: July 27, 2012|
|Written by Spencer Kent|
Welcome to another great installment of From Our Friends, our weekly roundup of all the best new posts from our friends and partners around the web. This week includes articles on green tea, naturally boosting fertility, which super foods you should be eating for a healthy diet, how to make sure your spinach isn't hindering your calcium absorption, 6 uses for peppermint essential oil, and beautiful pictures of Milford Sound. Enjoy these, dear readers, and have a wonderful weekend!
1. From sunblock to liver cleansing, EcoSalon is celebrating 20 uses of green tea you may never have known about. Click through to check them all out!
2. For the future parents out there: Experience Life has nine practical strategies for boosting fertility and supporting a healthy pregnancy.
3. Have you heard the term super food lately? It’s becoming a huge buzzword among health care practitioners, and is appearing on product packaging from supplements to protein powders. But what exactly is a super food, and which ones should you be eating for a healthy diet? Find out at The Organic Whey!
4. We all know how great spinach is for you, but did you know it can hinder calcium absorption? Find out how to make sure it doesn't from our friends at Blisstree.
5. Peppermint essential oil has so many uses, it's no wonder this oil is a staple in many people's medicine cabinets. Read MightyNest's 6 great uses for peppermint essential oil!
6. These pictures are surely desktop background worthy! You have to see the breathtaking beauty of Milford Sound on Environmental Graffiti.
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent