Can you believe its Friday already? Before you step back out into the sun check out this week's fantastic roundup from our friends around the web. Posts on French farmers markets, cooking with spinach, getting a flat stomach, art projects you can do with your little ones, and why the high cost of dental work is rotting America's teeth. We hope everyone has a great weekend, and we'll see you on Monday!
1. Uh oh. The future of the quintessential French farmers market is facing big challenges. Read all about them in this great post from EcoSalon.
2. A dark leafy green, spinach packs an impressive nutritional punch. You'll love Experience Life's guide to cooking with spinach.
3. Are you in crunch mode to get your bikini body? Then you'll definitly want to take glance at The Organic Whey's guide to getting a flat stomach.
4. For all you parents out there, we've found a WONDERFUL Kandinsky-inspired art project from MightyNest. Colorful circles for all!
5. When was the last time you went to the dentist? Exactly. Blisstree is reporting that America's teeth are rotting because the price of dental care is much too high. What do you think about that?
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent
Image: Boudewijn Berends