Summer is here, so it's time to get healthy! This week's roundup of our favorite articles from our friends around the web is a knockout, and here's why: It's jam-packed with great posts on workout partners, a gluten-free flour guide, discovering which protein powder is right for you, a natural bug repellent guide, and a story on a post-mastectomy woman who is facing drama from a discriminatory parks department. Enjoy these articles, have a wonderful weekend, and we'll see you on Monday!
1. Workout partners can help you stay committed to fitness and have fun. Experience Life has what you need to know to form an active relationship that gets results.
2. Check out this great post from EcoSalon where you can learn how to use 21 types of gluten-free flours, from sorghum to millet, and try out tempting recipes like Chocolate Amaranth Quinoa Cake.
3. It can be a daunting experience trying to vet the healthiest option with all the brightly colored choices, so here are seven tips from The Organic Whey that will help you discover which protein powder is right for you!
4. You've probably already started to feel the annoying presence of bugs this summer. Stay itch-free with MightyNest's natural and effective bug repellent guide!
5. What do you think about this: A post-mastectomy woman was banned from swimming topless by a discriminatory parks department. Read the full story over on Blisstree.
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent
Image: Wow Me