Written by Spencer Kent
We can't believe it's Friday either! Fresh off of our shortened and blissful work week, we have quite a great lineup for you today. Between stories on why you should eat less meat in June to why you SHOULDN'T try on those toning shoes, we have plenty of stuff to keep you occupied as you dream of your weekend plans on your lunch break. We also are celebrating a belated National Running Day by including a great story from Experience Life about an awesome mom running a triathlon. Enjoy!
1. Yes! Magazine has a great story on a new law expected to pass in Bolivia that mandates a fundamental ecological reorientation of the nation’s economy and society.
2. GOOD has a new challenge for you: Go Vegetarian for 30 days.
3. You know those new toning shoes you've been seeing around town? Well, according to Blisstree, they not only won't shape your buns but they will sprain your ankles!
4. We LOVE this story on Experience Life about a mom who got in shape and ran a triathlon, inspiring her family to get moving as well.
5. And finally some good news about rain forests from Environmental News Network. You'll have to click to find out!