|From Our Friends (March 4, 2011)|
|Written by Spencer Kent|
1. Environmental Graffiti is reporting that an 11,500 year old ice age child has been found in prehistoric Alaskan home.
2. There's a great article in Triple Pundit about recycled neck ties that are benefiting the homeless.
3. Your healthy alternative food might just be the same crap in different packaging, according to Grist.
4. One designer parent build his kid the most incredible bedroom ever, especially if you like pirates. Check it out on WalYou.
5. According to CNN, rich American are flocking to fast food to cut costs.