|From Our Friends: May 13, 2011|
|Written by Spencer Kent|
We have a heck of a 'From Our Friends' lineup this week for you. Between rapping scientists, a plea for chocolate milk and Grindstone's favorite famous female career shifts (say that ten times fast!), you have plenty of entertainment to keep you busy as you work through lunch. Enjoy these great articles, and have a great weekend!
1. Mommyish ponders whether the LAUSD has their priorities in order with their push to ban chocolate milk.
2. The Grindstone has put together a great list of their favorite famous female career shifts. Did you know Julia Child was a spy?
3. Treehugger apparently has a recipe for fajitas with "the best damn guacamole ever." Try it for yourself and find out!
4. According to Grist, science argues that factory farms are not the only way to 'feed the world.'
5. Here is the best climate change rap video you will ever see, presented to you by the Huffington Post.