Happy November! I don’t know about you, but I am welcoming the fall weather here in Los Angeles with open arms. Welcome to this week’s installment of From Our Friends, our weekly roundup where we highlight some of our favorite posts from the past week from our friends and partners around the web. This week’s edition includes articles on kale at a sushi restaurant, some great seasonal recipes for the holidays, great gift ideas, an important article on American Diabetes Month and some delicious snacks for weight loss. Enjoy these, and have a wonderful fall weekend!
1. By now, you are well aware that we love kale. So it’s no surprise that Kale is turning up everywhere. Our friends at Learning to Love Kale spotted it at a sushi restaurant!
2. Experience Life dug through their archives to gather some of their favorite seasonal recipes for your and yours to enjoy this holiday season. Definitely worth checking out!
3. If you’re into baking or have family or friends that are, this is the holiday gift you need to see. Straight from MightyNest, check out the pie box serving set!
4. November is American Diabetes Month, and Blisstree has put together a list of 10 crucial warning signs. Do you or anyone you know have any of these?
5. It’s far too easy to pack hundreds of extra calories in your day with snacks — talk about a diet downfall! Who doesn’t crave salty, crispy, sweet or creamy treats? Fortunately for us all, you can fulfill those delicious desires with the right snacks for weight loss. Skip the guilt — and the extra pounds — with these yummy options on The Organic Whey.
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent
Image: Peninsula Eatz