|From Our Friends: September 16, 2011|
|Written by Spencer Kent|
Each week we come across tons of great articles from our friends across the web, and feel it's only right to share our bounty with our readers! This week is a variety show of sorts, showcasing great articles about mercury in CFLs, e-cigarettes on airplanes, toxic chemicals, and more! Take a quick break from your Friday and enjoy this week's From Our Friends roundup!
1. Toxic household products not only put your family's health at risk, they also charge you more to do it. Try these better, safer alternatives from Rodale.
2. According to Blisstree, it looks like electronic cigarettes might be getting banned from airplanes. What would you do if you saw someone smoking an e-cigarette?
3. Jen Sinkler, the fitness editor at Experience Life, wrangles leading experts to address your most perplexing workout quandaries and conundrums. Check out September's installment.
4. Have you been wondering if CFLs are safe to use since they contain mercury? Why do they need to contain mercury? And what should you do if one breaks? Get all the answers and more from MightyNest.
5. Exhausted from the first week of school? Take some relaxing pointers from EcoMom and have a wonderful weekend!
image: Ian Lanworth