|Important Articles From Our Friends (February 24, 2011)|
|Written by Spencer Kent|
1. Yes Magazine explains why localization is the "economics of happiness."
2. Did you know that cell phones may actually speed up your brain metabolism? Discovery has all the info.
3. The Huffington Post is reporting that air pollution triggers more heart attacks than cocaine!
4. Remember the whole "loud bag" issue Sun Chips was having last year. Ecorazzi posted an article talking about the company's new second try at eco-friendly bags.
5. As foodies, it is very important to talk about Eating Disorders Awareness week. Blogher has some great info about it.