Written by Spencer Kent
As you finish your shopping and finalize your plans for next week, you might find yourself forgetting one or two of those green habits. Thankfully, with the help of some of our good friends around the web, that doesn't have to be the case. Here are some articles we've rounded up that will help you keep a eco mindset as you enjoy the wonders of the holiday season.
1. Environmental Graffiti has some truly beautiful winter ice crystals pictures.
2. People do A LOT of traveling over the holidays, so TreeHugger has put together a list of some stunning eco hotels.
3. If you haven't finished your shopping yet, The Daily Green can show you some of the best green toys around.
4. There is a really wonderful article on BlogHer about why one person decided to get "inked."
5. Environmental Working Group can show you the best low radiation smartphones if it's time to get a new one.
Photo Credit: Graphic Fetish