Written by Spencer Kent
Another week means another plethora of great articles coming out from all our friends around the web. This installment of From Our Friends includes phones that don't need charging, spring break eco-camps, parks, hybrid generators, and a really sad story about a gorilla couple that will tug at your heartstrings. Enjoy!
1. Check out Good for info on a new Nokia phone that charges in your pocket using heat to make energy. Incredible.
2. A really sad but beautiful story in Treehugger about how a gorilla is inconsolable after her mate of 2 decades passes.
3. Mother Nature Network has put together a list of some great spring break eco camps for your kids!
4. You can now vote for your favorite park over at The Daily Green.
5. Hybrid generators for the military could cut fuel use by 70 percent, according to Eco Geek.