Written by Laura Klein
The past seven days have seen some of the most chatter that we've ever had on our social networks!
With over 200 responses each on both Twitter and Facebook, you certainly have a lot to say! Thank you so much for all the love. Here are some of our favorite highlights from the week:
Our Twitter Favs of the Week:
@OrganicAuthorit #Poll: What is your favorite food to cook on the weekend?
We LOVED all your responses when we asked you, on a scale of 1-10, how important it is that your spouse cook for you. Here are some of our favs:
- @Shantiwallah: @OrganicAuthorit I sort of felt I should be averting my eyes. (Regarding our 10 Naughtiest Vegetables Article)
- @ChickyMara: OrganicAuthorit I know. What's more better? I love Sunday food! My house smells so good.
- @Skylar_Smythe: @OrganicAuthorit I am addicted to quinoa. I make mine with green onions, finely diced carrot, celery and rinsed corn kernals. Its so good!
- @realsustenance: @OrganicAuthorit coconut concord grape ice cream here :) made that instead of going to the gym:) whooops
- @David97504: Sundays I juice fast. Saturday is mostly raw veggies and fruits
@ LooloosOrganics: Breakfast of Champions: Organic Mushroom & Egg Wrap from @OrganicAuthorit, fresh squeezed OJ and #Organic Jasmine tea from @MtnRoseHerb
- @JCLady33: @OrganicAuthorit 0, well 1 if he uses the grill. Otherwise he may blow up the kitchen☺
- @tinyj: @OrganicAuthorit I'd say a 2, as long as he can get soup & water to me when I'm sick, that's enough. I don't like him touching my knives :P
- @foodporncom: @OrganicAuthorit He has his "signature" dishes. When I need a break, it's a 10. Otherwise I'm the chef of the house.
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We asked you what new green habits you were going to implement last week, and we were overloaded with great responses! Here are some of our favs:
- Lisa McCracken Being a little more wrinkled than usual and ironing less
- Toni Soumis-Kelley We are doing a food plan for the month so we go to the store less. its a small thing but the less we have to go to the store the less driving we are doing right?!
- Michelle Fleck Hey, since my power got shut off this morning, I can be super energy efficient! (We can definitly relate to this at OA this week!)
- Maria Monse Perez Ⓥ Use my tea bags at work twice! And I've been brewing my own tea at home, I have a refillable tin, and no tea bags, strings or packaging, so it's way more green!
As always, if you have a question, a comment, or just want to say "hi," you can follow the buzz over on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
See you in Tweet Land or on the "Wall!"