- Is your dirty car driving you crazy? Wish you could take care of it RIGHT NOW, without having to drive to the car wash or pull out the hose, mop, rags and detergents?
- Tired of paying $15-30 (+ tip) – or more! – to have your car “professionally” washed, only to be disappointed by the result? That mediocre carwash is costing you $150 to $480 a year!
- Are you one of millions of apartment and condo residents who end up paying a premium to have your car washed, because you don’t have access to a hose or can’t do it yourself at home?
- Are you in a drought-restricted area, where water is a precious resource (think waterless car wash), and the city hands out FINES for washing your car at home?
- Looking for a simple – and inexpensive! – way to go “green” TODAY?
Learn How You can Save Money, Time and Water & Go Green!
Discover Real Green Car Cleaning at Its Best!
Think about the money and time you spend just to keep your car clean:
- You use gas to drive to and from the car wash
- You spend valuable time waiting at the car wash
- You pay for the car wash (on average, about $15-30 each time for a basic car wash) – that’s $150 to $480 a year for an average driver!
Plus, did you know traditional car washes use between 13 and 92 gallons of water, per car? Not very “green,” is it?But it gets WORSE!
Let’s talk about what you get for your hour of time and money at the car wash. You and your family inhale stinky V.O.C. fumes (volatile organic compounds), the smell of industrialized chemical cleaners and cheap synthetic fragrances that pollute the air you breathe in your car and are linked to asthma, cancers, birth defects and more.
Next time you get your “professionally washed, notice how that “clean” smell really smells? Like chemicals.
And, you get a big fat bill for your effort!
Not exactly the way to go green, feel cleaner and better about yourself!
Wash your car with a hose? That’s not much better. In fact, it may be even worse for the environment!
When you use a hose, you…
- Waste money and water: using a hose wastes 80-140 gallons of water that you pay for
- Pollute the environment: you are washing heavy metals, oils, gasoline and detergents into the earth and eventually, into our water stream. Did you know the runoff from your driveway or parking lot generally runs directly into the nearest storm drain?
- Create a huge mess: dirty buckets of water, sloppy brushes and that unmanageable snake of a hose…isn’t it annoying to have to clean up after cleaning up?
- And it takes at least an hour of your time when all is said and done!
Here is the GOOD news:
You CAN Break the Bad Habits of Conventional Car Care Cleaning!.. and SAVE Money By Going GREEN!
Are you ready to say GOODBYE to:
- time and money wasted on getting to and from the car wash
- wasted water that you pay for
- annoying drought restrictions
- rules and fines from the city or your condo or apartment management
- toxic fumes that you, your family and your pets inhale
and say HELLO to:
- seeing your car clean and shiny in just 30 minutes or less!
- keeping your car clean ANYWHERE, even if you don’t have a garage or a driveway
- a new green product line that’s highly effective and works; is safe for the environment, and safe for you!
- one of the most affordable green car care lines of its kind on the market!
- pure green goodness for your car and family!
- $300 or more in car care savings per year!
- making a difference and going green with this one simple product!
- Getting into water conservation and saving water today!
Introducing Laura Klein’s Green Car Cleaning Kit!
Green living expert Laura Klein has developed the winning formula – literally – to a sparkling clean, green car. Her trademark formulas are petrochemical free, non-toxic and non-hazardous. Once you try her Green Car Cleaning Kit – and its amazing three step system – you’ll never return to the car wash or messy hose-cleaning again!
Experience Truly Green Products!
Other green product manufacturers claim their products are green. Yet a closer look often reveals synthetic fragrances, petro and toxic chemical ingredients that are a danger to your family, pets and the Earth.
Every one of Laura Klein’s products is made from sustainable, biodegradable ingredients including 100% pure aromatherapeutic essential oils. When Laura Klein says pure, she means pure.
Start Making A Difference Today
By choosing a truly non-toxic green product that is good for your health, the health of your family and pets, and the health of planet earth, you are making a difference. These products are water and plant-based, non-toxic and non-hazardous – just pure, healthy, eco-friendly goodness that works hard for you.
Get Everything You Need – All at Once – for Superior Green Car Care!
Your perfect Green Car Cleaning Kit gets you started with five critical components:
1. Green Car Waterless Car Wash & Shine: Wash your car without water!
2. Green Car Glass & Mirror: Sparkle without ammonia and smelly fumes!
3. Green Car Tire & Dash Dressing: Condition, protect and restore natural suppleness to your interiors!
4. Two super soft microfiber cloths: Lift away dirt and grime. Baby your car!
5. Incredible Value! It costs $12-18, on average, to go to the car wash. One Green Car Kit is $33.87. Each 32 oz. bottle provides 10-16 car washes (depending on the size of your car). If you wash your car once a month, the Green Car Kit will last you a year! That means you save $150 – $480 over one Laura Klein Green Car Kit’s lifetime!
Act now and take advantage of a 35% discount on any Laura Klein Green Car product when you order TODAY. Buy now!
Stop Wasting Costly, Precious Water with Green Car Waterless Wash & Shine!
In the United States, there are more than 3 billion professional washes and 2.25 billion home washes per year. That equals a total annual consumption of 32 billion gallons of water to wash our cars, every year.
That’s hard on the environment – and hard on your wallet.
With Laura Klein’s Green Car Waterless Wash & Shine, you’ll…
- Avoid wasting 80-140 gallons of water that takes a toll on the earth, and your wallet, every time you wash your car at home with a hose
- Lift dirt and soil off without a drop of water – no pre-wetting or rinsing required
- Clean and shine lightly to moderately soiled surfaces with ease (we admit it: our Green Car Waterless Wash and Shine isn’t for caked on, four-wheeling dirt…its specialty is every day grime-fighting!)
- Breathe easier with non-toxic, earth-friendly ingredients that biodegrade in 7 days – including real essential oils
- Cover your car with a UVA/UVB guard and get a fantastic protective shine
- Get 10-16 car washes per bottle (depending on the size of your car)
You may be thinking: Does this product really work?
Answer: Yes, it does! It’s effective and very easy to use. See what our customers say about their experience:
This waterless car wash is fabulous for women. I am a prissy lady with long manicured tips, and wear heels for any and all events, who have long felt that washing my car was somebody else’s job. The day I received the product I decided to give it a try. I was late for an important meeting and wanted a clean car. I was very pleased: a small washcloth with no gloves, and within 10 minutes a fresh wax-like finish. I absolutely love this product.
-Carmen J. Day, CEOSpace Valley Club President in Los Angeles County.
At first I was skeptical, thinking that a waterless product would grind the dirt back into my motorcycle or car’s finish. But after using Laura’s product once, I was hooked: there is no water needed, no rinsing required, and no scratches left. It’s truly amazing!
I’ve spent my whole life working on cars and I’m a fanatic for clean cars and motorcycles. These products are by far the best and easiest to use of the hundreds I’ve tried.
The product saves me time too…before using Laura Klein’s Waterless Wash & Shine, it used to take me 90 minutes to 2 hours to wash my 17 year old, mint-condition motorcycle. When I used Laura’s Waterless Wash & Shine, I finished the bike in 20 minutes. No more dragging out the hose, buckets, rags and time wasted on drying and clean up! Apply the product and wipe it down with a clean microfiber cloth, then polish and finish with another microfiber cloth. It’s pretty hard to screw up these two simple steps!
Plus, Laura Klein’s Tire and Dash Dressing worked better than Armor All on my new leather seat!
–Dave McNeely, Irvine, CA, Aerospace engineer, former Automotive Instructor
My daughter came home yesterday with Laura Klein’s Waterless Wash & Shine. We tried it on our vehicle. It works great…we’ll be back for more. It’s a really good product and great for the environment too. You should try it!
-Sheila Rayick, Huntington Beach, CA
It’s probably expensive.
Answer: No, The Green Car Kit is quite affordable! In fact, it’s one of the most affordable eco-friendly waterless car wash products on the market.
Is it going to take me a long time to wash my car?
Answer: No. Depending on the size of your car it will take 10-30 minutes.
Will it scratch my car?
Answer: It will not scratch your car, as long as you do not use it to clean caked-on mud.
How do I use it?
Answer: It’s like washing a window with a cloth. Follow the below directions.
Directions for Use: Shake well; spray some Laura Klein’s Green Car Waterless Wash & Shine on a 2-foot square area; wipe off dirt and other material with a microfiber cloth. Polish using your second fresh microfiber cloth.
Contains: Purified water, citrus distillate, emulsifier, pure orange essential oil;
Start saving money, water and time! Take advantage of our 35% savings on the Laura Klein Green Car cleaning kit when you order TODAY.
Also In Our Kit:
Redefine Shine with Green Car Glass & Mirror Cleaner!
No more, 2-Butoxyethanol, Ammonia, Ethanol and others…these are the toxic, unhealthy ingredients found in ‘conventional’ glass cleaners.
Experience a better way with Laura Klein’s Green Car Glass & Mirror Cleaner. You’ll:
- Leave glass and mirrors sparkling clean and streak free
- Smell real essential oils – not smelly fumes
- Breathe easier with non-toxic, earth-friendly ingredients that biodegrade in 7 days
- Put the power of the Environmental Protection Agency to work for you! This product is recognized for safer chemistry by the EPA’s Designed for the Environment (DfE) program!
Directions for Use: Spray on window or mirror surface and shine dry with a used newspaper or one of the super soft microfiber clothes provided in your Green Car Cleaning Kit.
Contains: Purified water, coconut-based cleaning agents, pine-based cleaning agents, chelating agents; 32 oz. bottle
Save money, water and time take 35% off any product in the Laura Klein Green Care line when you order today!
Treat Your Car to Green Car Tire and Dash Dressing!
Clean, condition, protect and restore natural suppleness and beauty to rubber, vinyl and leather with this highly concentrated, non-hazardous, non-toxic and highly effective solution.
- Get long-lasting protection and secure a super clean shine
- Prevent cracking and fading and elongate the life of your dashboards, trim, leather and more
- Cover your car with UVA/UVB protection and add shine – with no sticky residue
- Restore natural beauty to rubber, vinyl & leather
- Benefit from its water-base: 100% petroleum-free, it’s devoid of the harmful silicone oils usually found in ‘conventional’ products of this type
- Breathe easier with non-toxic, earth-friendly ingredients that biodegrade in 7 days – including real essential oils
Directions for Use: Use full strength and spray on surface, saturating the area. Allow it to penetrate. Wipe off with one of the soft, dry microfiber clothes provided to achieve a lustrous shine.
Contains: Purified water, polymer leveling agents, nonionic surfactant, pure orange essential oil; 32 oz. bottle
Now is the time to go green and save green! Get started with 35% off – simply order any Laura Klein Green Car today.
Add to shopping cart.
Our Guarantee When You Buy Green Cleaning At Its Best!
Laura Klein’s non-toxic ingredients are gentle on your car – yet provide the effectiveness you demand from a great grime fighter and is eco-friendly cleaning at its best!
Laura Klein’s Green Car Cleaning Kit offers the best of both worlds: It’s Green Cleaning At Its Best! And if you’re not satisfied, you’ll get a full refund (please note that customers pay the shipping fee on returns).
Keep the Benefits of Clean, Green Car Care Coming!
Just in case you’re not convinced by now that Laura Klein’s Green Car Cleaning Kit is the most cost-efficient, most eco-friendly, most convenient car care available, consider these final perks:
- Recycle: Every bottle is completely recyclable, so you’re guilt free when they reach the end of their lifecycle.
- Keep It Handy! Store your three powerful Green Car Cleaning Kit products and two super soft microfiber clothes in the trunk of your car. Then, you have anytime-access for a quick clean-up for windows, dash or the exterior of your car.
- Save Even More Money! Handy 1 gallon refills save you cash when it’s time for a refill!
Now Drive with Pride!
With Laura Klein’s Green Car Cleaning Kit, you’re treating your car to superior car cleaning care. But you’re doing much, much more.
You are making a difference by choosing a truly non-toxic green product that is good for your health, the health of your family and pets, and the health of planet earth! Non-toxic, non-hazardous – just pure, healthy, eco-friendly goodness that works hard for you.
With Laura Klein’s Green Car Cleaning Kit, you can achieve both health and wealth! It’s Green Cleaning at Its Best!
Order now and start saving!
Fact: It costs $15-30, on average, to go to the car wash. One Green Car Kit is $33.87. Each 32 oz. bottle of the Green Car Waterless Wash & Shine provides 10-16 car washes (depending on the size of your car). That means you save $150-480 over one Laura Klein Green Car Kit’s lifetime!
Act now and save even more money, water and time! Save 35% when you order any Laura Klein Green Car product TODAY. Add to shopping cart.