Do you remember your first bike? Whether it was a hand-me-down or brand new, feeling your bike’s handlebars under your fingertips for the first time was pretty awesome. And then that feeling of complete joy when your parents gave you permission to remove your bike’s training wheels? You were so free! You would soar down the street with ease, and felt like an adult, sort of.
Eventually you and your first bike broke-up. You were growing and had to start saving your nickels and dimes to buy a new bike to fit the bigger you.
- You don’t have to replace bikes as your kid grows. Less waste, less money spent!
- Your child will reap ergonomic benefits too. Kids often ride bikes that aren’t appropriately sized for their growing bodies.
- It’s light, made of high quality aluminum.
- It has an adjustable seat and handles. The length of the frame is also adjustable.
- It comes in 3 sizes: Grow O for age 1 1/2 to 4; Grow 1 for age 2 to 5 years; Grow 2 models for 4 to 9 years.
Growable kids’ products aren’t limited to bikes. The following products are growable too:
- The Hiya Crib transforms from a crib into a daybed. Materials include 100% recycled or reclaimed MDF, and low-VOC and non-toxic paint.
- The TP Forest Acorn Growable Swing grows as the child grows too. Recommended for children aged 6 to 8 years.