We won't lie, things are BOOMING right now at Organic Authority! Our community is bigger and louder than ever, and we couldn't be happier. It's really important to us that you all understand how much your participation and support of what we do means to us. So again, thank you!! And most importantly, enjoy the weekend! Life is beautiful and it's warm outside!
Also, check out our OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
Our Twitter Favs of the Week:
- @mishel_fletcher: Xylitol is my favorite, tastes better than Stevia “@OrganicAuthorit: 3 Natural Ways To Beat Sugar Cravings http://t.co/l8Mt4Rn”
- @jicombs: @jillettinger @organicauthorit Love reading your organic tidbits. As I like to say potatoes will put the side meat on you #southernlingo
- @afrouz70: @OrganicAuthorit Thanks 4 sharing. I lost 20 pounds by just eating healthy food & not starving. Your tweets helped me a lot.
- @markrea: Missing beer in Afghanistan.....can't wait to "Pour Me an Organic Brewski" when I get home! :) http://t.co/ibPKsHt via @organicauthorit
- @earthmamahq: Right on! Earth Mama uses ginger for queasy mamas RT @organicauthorit: How Ginger Fights Pain & More http://su.pr/1hAz5M
- @guacamoleU: In this post @OrganicAuthorit waxes poetic on the virtues of our blessed #HolyGuacamole. http://bit.ly/lIa0XE #HealthyFats
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Health Wellness Connection While this is good news, no amount of compensation can make up for the contamination. Prevention is better than restitution!
- Nancy Heck Michelli Never used to like or tolerate hot chili peppers. Now I love my cayenne and chili peppers. Also helps to control my blood sugar and to lose weight! Always put cayenne drops in my veggie juice, stews, soups, etc. Love it!
- Legna L Namor A home remedy my grandfather makes when your about to get the flu/cold or have a cold with congestion is to: chop ginger and boil it into a tea, drain and pour into a cup, for flavor, you can add milk and/or honey. The spice of ginger will help you clear your congestion in your chest, nose, throat and also hlep you feel better.
See you in Tweet Land or on the "Wall!"