|From Our Friends (February 18, 2011)|
|Written by Spencer Kent|
1. The Huffington Post has an amazing story posted about how a New York agency has armed the homeless with prepaid phones and Twitter accounts so that they can tweet their lives.
2. Has the drive-thru changed the way we look at food? Greenopolis seems to think so.
3. Frog's Leap Winery saves 10 million gallons of water a year with dry-farming, according to Treehugger.
4. In an article posted by the LA Times, Homeboy Industries is helping former gang members get into "jobs not jails."
5. Thinking about throwing an Oscar party? Check out these great meals from Epicurious inspired by the Best Picture nominees!