This weekend is all about the moms out there! This week’s From Our Friends includes a HUGE resource of eco-cards so you can keep the Earth in mind when you tell your mother how much you care. We’ve also got a great list from Shine of the WORST Mother’s Day gifts so you don’t repeat history. Between those and some great articles from GOOD, Oprah Mag, and WebEcoist, here’s a great From Our Friends. Enjoy, and have a wonderful weekend.
1. Don’t buy mom the wrong thing! Shine has put together a list of the absolute worst Mother’s Day gifts.
2. Oprah Magazine posted a great article about 4 teen geniuses with mind-blowing science projects.
3. Can a super high-tech bike get kids interested in engineering? GOOD finds out.
4. Don’t waste paper this Sunday! Instead, save money and the earth by checking out Alternative Consumer’s Free Mother’s Day e-Card Roundup.
5. Stylish, but Sustainable? WebEcoist posted an incredible article about synthetic super-sized wood trees.