Happy Friday everyone! If you’re new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Remember to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @AnitaMistryLand: @OrganicAuthorit this is great news – rest of you big supermarket chains, listen up!! RE: It’s About Time: Whole Foods to Grow Its Own Food
- @MindfulHealth: It’s not too late to grab some baby plants and start your own little apartment garden! via @OrganicAuthorit bit.ly/ZE3cPD
- @Tats2470: @OrganicAuthorit Excellent article…. I shared it. RE: Is the Mediterranean Diet a Miracle Diet?
- @dotgregory11: @OrganicAuthorit i’ve been #rebounding for 35 years!!! My favorite exercise. RE: Is Rebounding The World’s Best Exercise?
@NaomiHooley: @OrganicAuthorit I’m a #Smoothie girl myself.. for the fiber ! #EatVeggies #GoGreen #Organic #EatClean RE: Decisions, Decisions…Green Smoothie or Green Juice?
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Nourishing Soulutions: Going to make this for sure. RE: DIY Homemade Natural and Safe Sunscreen
- Cindy Fowler Yes, we need to get over this hemp bias. Lots of sensible reasons to make this part of our agricultural portfolio in the US. RE: Growing Hemp is Legal in Kentucky
- Carol Legarra Can’t wait to try this recipe. RE: Fish Tacos Recipe with Broccoli Slaw and Lime Cream Sauce
Brett Bloxsom No surprise since they most likely tested factory meats. That is why I eat pasture raised only or not at all. RE: Report Finds High Levels of Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria in Meat
- Marsha O’Leary This is a really excellent post, thanks. Also, this is an incredibly beautiful picture….makes me feel like spring is just around the corner…I hope…I hope….I hope! RE: Time for a Major Life Change? 6 Ways to Chart the Course