Happy Earth Day everyone! We hope you are enjoying our two-week celebration! Thanks for all the wonderful comments and pictures. Don’t forget you can enter to win ALL of our prizes just by signing up for our newsletter — we still have over $1,200 in prizes to give away including a 7-qt. KitchenAid Bowl-Lift Residential Stand Mixer! Do something green this weekend and post a picture on our Facebook or Twitter feeds!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
@Prop215Patient: @OrganicAuthorit I nearly had a heart attack in 2006 because I was drinking 1-2 liters of diet aspartame soda per day
@QUIGGZ_: this might actually be important #TeamFit —->7 Reasons Kale Is the New Beef: organicauthority.com/health/reasons… via @OrganicAuthorit
@ohhxlivia: @OrganicAuthorit Okay, seriously going to Wal*Mart to get a hula hoop. after reading the article below.
@MessuriFmlyFarm: @OrganicAuthorit This is why at our farm the #1 thing of importance is that a duck, turkey, goose is allowed to be themselves (and pampered)
@TheCarolinaWay: @OrganicAuthorit just checked out your site for the first time and think it is Awesome!! Keep up the good work!!
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Raahila Ladhani Was hard to give up my soda addiction but did it yeh to all who have
- It’s the Little Things I wish I lived in Kansas City so I could participate in their great classes!
- Whitney Winn Are you talking about me? jk! But I do love honey and you can call me Winnie!
- Healthy Stepping Stones I can’t hoop to save my life but my daughter can rock it!
- Valley Green Naturals Shame on Bill and the Rockefeller Foundation for repeatedly ignoring facts that affect human and environmental health!