Written by Spencer Kent
We did it again! This week we are all the way up to 28,000+ strong on Facebook, and 21,000+ on Twitter! You are also helping us grow on Google+ and Pinterest. A big THANK YOU is in order to each and every one of you for helping OA thrive and prosper week in and week out. We are planning something BIG for later on in the month and can't wait to share it with you! Until then, dear readers, enjoy our social network roundup and we'll see you next week.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
Our Twitter Favs of the Week:
@romanreyhani: Enjoyed seeing @OrganicAuthorit pitch. Been a subscriber and love their delicious, healthy and organic tips! @DigitalLA #RealTech
@ahung12: Thank goodness an online publication talking about high quality content @OrganicAuthorit #livedeliciously #realtech
@auntbeulah: All About Eggs!: organicauthority.com/eco-chic-table… via @OrganicAuthorit... I've been offered emu eggs but am too chicken to try them.
@anglophilelibr: @OrganicAuthorit I know European union is so far ahead of the US when it comes to food and health and beauty products.
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Marilyn K Baxter We always take our well water in gallon jugs with us when we leave home. I never did buy into the cutie water bottle thing.
- Michelle Windmill Anne Just as we refuse to be factory-made beings, we love our diversity, our gamut on the color spectrum ^_^ delicious!
- John LaTemple I guess I can finally reveal the secret to my almost no wrinkles at 45 then... I eat very spicy food.
- Erin Hare Dear FDA, Let's make it 395 comments with this: F**k you.
- Kate Palm Summers I am so excited to try this! Bringing my own eggs to Easter dinner. ;)
- Claudia Schou Hi Laura, thank you so much for your awesome coverage of a/k/a's Sustainable Cook's Demo and Wine Tasting!! : )