We had a great time chatting live this week with all of you and our guest Jessa Blades! If you missed it you can check out the chat here. If you’re new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
@mgfsite: Summer is here — Help your garden beat the heat with 8 refreshing tips via @OrganicAuthorit ht.ly/cQ0Dp #Gardening #Vegetables
@ByronBeans: @OrganicAuthorit well I just took note. Good Info. We are organic here so its great to read relevant stories. Into compost
@SkinCandyBeauty: @TheRawMogulista @OrganicAuthorit
@donnasensuale: @OrganicAuthorit super easy and delicious, i even have some for tomorrow’s lunch! Thanks
@MosefundMama: @OrganicAuthorit Woo Hoo! Thanks for the quinoa recipes! I was planning on having some and you made my recipe decision super easy!
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Michael Butler Rock on Bhutan, and I pray they don’t decide to throw a coup d’état on you for doing such.
- Cheryl Hayton My daughter had severe migrane syndrome for years. It took her over a year of tracking every single thing she ate & drank to find out that certain dyes are the #1 culprit!!! As long as she stays away from them she’s fine.
- Tracy Thatcher I use creamy cashews blended with orange juice (from a fresh orange) or some fresh garlic.
- Rebecca Blackmon Mitchell I made the quinoa salad on your site last night for dinner for my family then just ate the leftovers for lunch. YUMMY!
- Laura Rybnygmaypel cucumber sandwiches sound great today! ty!