Written by Spencer Kent
Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
Our Twitter Favs of the Week:
- @SoulfullySue: Really inspirational! Leave Your Chemicals at the Border: Bhutan Going 100 Percent http://ow.ly/hJtJO via @OrganicAuthorit
- @DrewRamseyMD: @OrganicAuthorit Yum - you get to eat the leftovers right? "Organic Chocolate & Honey Nourishing Facial Mask" ow.ly/hGvYW
- @HAPPYsuperfoods: Must. Read. Labels. - Surprised? http://ow.ly/hJtQM via @OrganicAuthorit
- @LeaVanWinkle: Never thought cauliflower could be sexy, but... RT @OrganicAuthorit: A Sexy Cauliflower Gratin Recipe buff.ly/YqLLQZ
- @nutritioninyork: Lovely thought! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Enjoy the fruits of life! "Why not go out on a limb? That's where all the good fruit is." Mark Twain
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Whitney Cheek Swinyard Love mustard greens! My favorite salad consists of mustard greens, red kale and sunflower greens. http://ow.ly/hJt79
- I don't stretch. I end up with more pain after my workout if I do...I do strength training, elliptical and treadmill...stopped stretching entirely before workouts and I'm in much better shape later and the next day. http://ow.ly/hJtht
- Alba Daraban I just wanted to thank you for your truly inspiring articles! Greetings from Cologne, Germany! :-)
- So 100% "whole grain" is actually 51% "whole grain", we were just kidding about the other 49% "whole grain"?? No surprise here!! http://ow.ly/hJtyC
See you in Tweet Land or on the Wall!