Happy Friday everyone! If you’re new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @ChillExpedition: Nice Article: Pura Vida! 6 Things Costa Rica Taught Me About Sustainability:http://ow.ly/hwzVC via @OrganicAuthorit
- @drreddystweet: Take a note. [email protected] Your Immune System Naturally: 5 Lifestyle Tips bit.ly/XFQbnS
- @EJHBrand: Love the idea of making my own fruit vinegar. Check out this ‘how to’ from @OrganicAuthorit ow.ly/hsJ7u #recipe
- @BBOGardening: It’s about time: RT @OrganicAuthorit: Expelled! USDA Boots Junk Foods from Nation’s Schools buff.ly/WLXOuS
- @IAM_Nutrition: You had us at black beans RT @OrganicAuthorit Black Bean and Butternut Squash Enchiladas Recipe bit.ly/XKdGw6 #healthyrecipe
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Madonna Edgar If you eat… thank a farmer. http://ow.ly/hwBVE
- Debra March Woot, woot. Best news I’ve heard all day. SOoooo happy. Now for North America to follow their lead. http://ow.ly/hwBRR
- Chuck Valvo thanks need some vegan burgers without gmo soy!! http://ow.ly/hwBNp
- Ingrid Schneider Whitworth nothing could top kale! but all of these do come close http://ow.ly/hwBIe
- Trisha Spinelli oh, man, i needed this. i have 40 fruit trees and they all need pruning. http://ow.ly/hwBGrSee you in Tweet Land or on the Wall!