Happy Friday everyone! If you’re new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Remember to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @UrbanGreenSpace: Like Koch Bros of food RT@OrganicAuthorit: Big-Ag Lies in Disguise: Industrial Food Complex’s Latest Marketing Tool dlvr.it/3d42zZ
@ladyBorgia: I made all my own baby food. It’s so easy! She got The Best!;)RT @OrganicAuthorit Campbell’s Buys … tmi.me/11jTQE
- @melissadunmore: @SlowFoodUSA @OrganicAuthorit I think having a goat would be awesome & I could say “Here’s lookin’ at you, kid”
- @markrea: Curious if anyone has tried this? Feedback please A Homemade Shaving Cream Shave Soap Bar: www.organicauthority.com/… via @organicauthorit
- @Planet_Organics: It’s that time of year! These are great recipes RT: @OrganicAuthorit Meatless Monday Roundup: 4 Zucchini Recipes dlvr.it/3bQpPN
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Carole Lortie I cut them up in squares and freeze them in ziplock bags..but in a blender with coconut water..very refreshing.. RE: 5 Great Hydrating Foods for Summer http://bit.ly/1deS0yV
- Kimberely Arana As they often do, these large companies are purchasing the ‘green position’, meaning the good faith customers have for an established natural brand. Then they deconstruct and mainstream the product (removing key natural elements), so they can cash in on the ‘face’ and position of the now defunct quality. (Not green washing, exactly, but close enough. Pisses me off. This happened to my husband’s employer.) RE: Campbell’s Buys Organic Baby Food Brand http://bit.ly/12fwzZA
- Kristen Snyder Fear of cancer also causes cancer. Sometimes, we must find a healthy balance. RE: Malasadas (Portuguese-Hawaiian Doughnuts) Recipe ?#?Desserts? http://bit.ly/12bhKY2
- Bobananda Das I made my own shaving cream/puck a couple years ago – I’m still shaving off it and it’s only about half gone! lol I’ve also been shaving with a straight razor for about 5 years now. Two things I never have to buy again – razors and shaving cream. RE: A Homemade Shaving Cream Shave Soap Bar http://bit.ly/1a6cKJx