Happy Friday everyone! If you’re new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Remember to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @jking321: “@OrganicAuthorit: EU Bans Fourth Pesticide to Save Bees bit.ly/12VxeQ7” as good ole USA does familiar see & hear no evil routine…
@smartdieter: Here’s a link to some delish strawberry recipes! Thank you @OrganicAuthorit www.organicauthority.com/…
- @drfranklipman: An Interview with me @OrganicAuthorit, one of my favorite websites ow.ly/mUiqb
- @twomonstermom: @AGAIN? For real this time I hope! “@OrganicAuthorit: Pepsi to Remove Caramel Color Ingredient Connected with Cancer dlvr.it/3fX6b9″
- @terrywalters: I love nice salty #olives in the #summer! I’m a Cerignola girl. Which are your favs? ow.ly/mQnf5 @OrganicAuthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Donna Biroczky People should always have the choice…even if it’s to ruin their health. A few oreos aren’t going to kill someone. If we start taking away peoples’ choices because they’re bad, that’s a slippery slope. Instead, let’s educate. Teach moderation, label reading and nutrition! That’s do-able!
- Nina Burke Mullin If my dad starts missing Geraniums I will know where they are going …… Lol RE: Rose Geranium Sangria Recipe http://bit.ly/16HtPFI
- Bill Hellyer the herb garden idea is cool, but my herbs end up looking like bushes, so i think i’d have to use bigger containers haha
- Marina Senby So true! I’m swedish and I looove to fika