Written by Spencer Kent
It's that time again! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
Our Twitter Favs of the Week:
@DawnVeselka: @OrganicAuthorit Yum! That looks amazing Laura! I'm def going to try making that peach pesto pasta! #glutenfree
@lanaprekprogram: List of world's most nutrient dense foods (via @OrganicAuthorit)- ow.ly/ciUon (truth be told, I had to look up spirulina!)
@nickhoss: Brushed with oil, grilled, and paired with Greek yogurt. Thank you for the idea, @OrganicAuthorit. lockerz.com/s/225974493
@zebrafinch: @OrganicAuthorit The continent has been oriented North-South. This is a polarity shift. Interesting to me energetically.
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- M. Brian Herrick My wife and I do it every other night, and have noticed many things getting better. From digestion, to increased flexibility, we deal with the slight discomfort.
- Daniela Nicastro Herbs....great idea, I'm going to try it this weekend!....and make Kale chips!
- Rob Zito I've had one plant for 25 years with dozens of offsprings. Nothing feels as good on a burn.
- Devia Jordan Sustainable! I re-wear jeans a lot before they get washed. And typically have 2 pairs that I switch between, a Clean going somewhere pair and working around the farm pair.
- Jenya Bushmich I would add some fresh Aloe Vera pulp to your Sunburn Mask. Oh, and pure sour cream mask works great too for the sunburned skin.
See you in Tweet Land or on the "Wall!"