It’s that time again! If you’re new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
@StellarOrganic: We’re all about no waste: see 3 great ways to re-use coffee grounds, orange peels and banana peels via @OrganicAuthorit bit.ly/MJYBGy
@alanroettinger: YEAH! I knew there was a reason I love the stuff! 7 Reasons Kale Is the New Beef: organicauthority.com/health/reasons… via @OrganicAuthorit
@@GoSuTimJongiL: @OrganicAuthorit Thanks for following, B/c of that I was able to stumble upon your cool site. It’s very helpful in terms of health lifestyle
@theSPEACHgal: #EpicFail Gates > Gates Foundation Gives $10 Million to support #GMO Research ow.ly/crl20 via @OrganicAuthorit
@JoleneOleepeeka: AMAZEBALLS (esp. ginger!) : 4 Foods That’ll Re-Grow from Kitchen Scraps: organicauthority.com/organic-garden… via @OrganicAuthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Jennifer Cupp Rader I put a few drops in my meal replacement shake for extra flavor – like a peppermint patty – then I get the benefits of my nutritious shake w/ those of the peppermint. Exceptional tool!
- Robin Kelman Harrassing small farmers and foodclubs while Cargill has how many recalls, illnesses and deaths. Whens the government going to shut them down…never. I LOVE my farmers.
- Garden Gossip Good to know… I’m more normal than I thought. After watching my Mom go through thinning and hair loss, after years of dying, perming and washing with H&S, I swore to myself I would cut way back. When working in an office, I felt compelled to wash hair at least every other day. But now that I work from home, I have been enjoying going every two, sometimes three days. It’s almost impossible to shower without getting the hair wet though, but I had never considered just rinsing it. It’s the wet hair that is such a pain in the arse, for me, actually. I hate to go to bed with a wet head. Yet, I hate a hair dryer more, and so I have let my hair air dry for years now. I love it! I love not being glued to such a strict routine either. If I can go longer now, and maybe just rinse it, you bet I’m going to try it! ?
- Mark Lundgreen If you’ve ever been to Hawaii, you’ve seen that it’s a total paradise. GMOs there is not simply a bad thing, it’s an outright atrocity, against God, mankind, and the earth.
- Esin Tighe yes, i did put the lemon grass in the composter, and i am having beautiful plant growing, and every onion gives me new one, thank you, i will try with celery and ginger it is new to me